Payment Policy

We require 70% advance payment in prior to making first class AC train ticket reservations, getting documentations done. Remaining 30% payment to be paid one day prior to your pet journey date. Please acknowledge this estimate and do share your transaction details for payment confirmation in order to start the booking process. Global pet cab cannot process request until payment is received.

Open chat
Online Booking
Book Now